High Quality Laser Etching – 25% More Cost Effective and 50% Faster Turnaround
Are you involved in a new condo or hotel project in need of custom escutcheon plates? Or a restaurant or corporate office renovation in need of custom picto signs for washrooms?
Standard Metal Hardware is now offering Laser Etching services as a high-quality alternative in addition to its traditional Ink-Fill Engraving services. Laser Etching is a newer and more advanced technology that allows customers to supply custom escutcheon, picto signs and logo plates on any building project with faster turnaround and at a lower cost.
Laser Etching services are available on custom sized and custom powder coated stainless steel plates with custom font styles and font sizes. Etching is currently available in black font colour only.
Our most recent Laser Etching project was The Pinnacle, a luxury residential high-rise building. For this project, Standard Metal created custom escutcheon plates with the customer’s logo on top as well as room numbers underneath.
- Custom Escutcheon Plates with Numbers, Letters and Logos
- Custom Washroom Picto Signs with Male, Female, Handicap or Other Images
- Custom Logo Plates
- Condominiums & Multi-Family Buildings
- Hotels & Retirement Residences
- Retail & Restaurant Washrooms
- Corporate Office Signage
- Schools, Universities & Colleges
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- Food Processing Facilities
- All etching is in black font only
- Custom font style, font size and images available
- Standard sized plates are 5” x 5” or 5” x 20”. Custom sizes available.
- Standard material is 32D Stainless Steel
- Also available on any custom colour powder coat finish
- Faster turnaround at reduced cost compared to traditional ink-filled engraving
- Extremely precise accuracy for highly detailed images
- Durable etched image that can be wiped and cleaned without damage
- Clean lines for modern appearance
Simple 3-Step Order Process:
1)Contact Us to Discuss Your Product Idea.
-Tell us your Preferred Font and Font Size or provide us with an Image of your Logo (if applicable).
2) A Render of The Product Will be Created.
-We will create a render of your request for you to review and approve.
3) Your Order Will be Moved Into Production.
-Each product is carefully packaged and shipped once complete.
Ink-Fill Engraving Also Available:
Please contact us for more information on our Ink-Fill Engraving services.
Check out our past projects and case studies here.